- Lead a team of maintenance technicians to provide maintenance of the Plant equipment complying with the O&M and EHS requirements
- Prepare a master maintenance schedule for the Plant and perform scheduled maintenance promptly.
- Assist in the development and update of Standard Operating Procedures for maintenance of Plant equipment
- Manage all contractors on site for defect rectification to comply with EHS requirements
- Assist in manpower planning and provide training to all maintenance technicians to ensure all subordinates understand their maintenance work and comply with procedures and EHS requirements
- Support other water Plants on O&M bid preparation, O&M Training, O&M mobilization and problem solving including short term overseas assignment
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering disciplines
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in the following will be advantageous:
- Experience in chemical / wastewater Plant operations and maintenance
- Good knowledge in process equipment (i.e.: pump. Valves, blowers)
- Experience in water treatment processes such as UF and RO membrane operation
- Experience in either design; construction, testing and commissioning; operation and maintenance of process Plant or water treatment Plant.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes attractive bonuses and benefits. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume via Contact Us (Career Enquiries/Job Application), stating the position you are applying for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.